HSE is designated as a management area within the omid Pars Consortium of Organizations by each project organization and its engineering personnel tailored to the project’s specific needs. This unit is matrix under the supervision and policy making of the HSEQ headquarters unit.
Tasks and capabilities in this section generally include:
- Reviewing and ensuring safe operating conditions for executing activities
- Review and provide acceptable occupational health conditions for administrative offices
- Monitoring and controlling the effects of project implementation on the environment, health and safety of employees
- Implementation of programs to reduce energy consumption and recycling of materials, health and safety and environmental health
- Implement standard HSE management policies and guidelines based on established standards and guidelines
- First of all, we consider ourselves committed to safety.